Character Map (Pro Feature)
Access all the stylistic alternative characters or language specific characters in your fonts.
With the character map feature, you can;
- Explore all the available characters in your fonts.
- Easily copy and paste characters into your text.
- Filter alternative characters used in your text.
- Use stylistic alternatives to enrich your work.
- Access language specific characters not available on your keyboard.
To access the character map of a font
- Enter a text to preview your fonts
- Select thoe fonts you are interested in
- Click the button
- Click any of the selected font previews to zoom in
- Click Show all characters / Guess alternative characters on the bottom of the window
Alternative characters are guessed based on the name of the characters in your text. Therefore, as an exampe, for the letter S it would list the characters Space, Six, along with S_alt1, S_alt2, etc. as alternatives.
To use a character in your text
- Click the character you want to use
- Wordmarkwill copy the character and slide the window out ov view
- Select the letter you want to replace in your text
- Paste by using CTRL + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac) keys
Learn more about