Previewing fonts without installing (Pro Feature)
This feature allows you to preview fonts stored on your computer without having to install them. This feature makes it easy to try out new fonts without cluttering up your system with unnecessary font files.
To preview fonts wihtout installing them
Just drag and drop them anywhere on Wordmark
- Enter a text to preview your fonts
- Click the Dropped Fonts navigation menu item
- Click the button
- Select the folders with font files you want to preview
- Click the Upload button on the file browser window
Wordmark will display your text with the fonts you just dropped in
Dropped Fonts are only loaded to the browser and are not uploaded or saved. They will disappear as soon as you reload the site.
- You can drag and drop or select several files or folders simultaneously
- You can keep dropping or loading more fonts back to back
- Dropped Fonts will be available under All Fonts, Your Fonts and exclusively under Dropped Fonts
- Dropped Fonts can be tagged. The tag will exist when your browser is refreshed but the fonts will only exist under that tag only when they are loaded again.
- You cannot drop fonts while you are previewing Google Fonts
Learn more about
- How does it work?
- Seeing your installed fonts
- Troubleshooting font display issues
- Tagging your fonts
- Seeing all the characters in a font
- Previewing without installing
- Saving your selections
- Exporting an image
- Exporting for Cricut
- Printing fonts
- Google Fonts
- Autoscrolling previews
- Night theme
- Character highlighting